Thursday, March 19, 2009

26 Things

1. I actually saw all High School Musicals.
2. I buy products based on their package design. Well, not all the time.
3. When I feel sad, I youtube MadTV skits.
4. When I was younger, I asked my Mom if I was really a part of the family or if I was adopted.
5. I am like the paparazzi so don't let me touch a camera.
6. I am obsessed with Robek's BIG WEDNESDAY.
7. I hate when people are late.
8. I am a perfectionist at heart, even though my purse doesn't think so.
9. I always set my alarm clock for 7am but I end up snoozing til 8:15 am.
10. Last week, I watched The Biggest Loser while eating ice cream and it felt so wrong.
11. I actually love school and wish I was still in college.
12. I absolutely HATE cottage cheese.
13. I like 85% dark chocolate. The higher the percentage, the better.
14. I like airports, especially international ones.
15. I like to browse each and every aisle in the grocery store.
16. I feel like I'm 40, even though I am not.
17. Rihanna's song, Disturbia, is stuck in my head.
18. I am scared of hospitals.
19. want to teach someday.
20. I am a sushi lover.
21. I get excited when I receive a new stamp in my passport.
22. If I wasn't a designer, I'd be a psychologist.
23. I don't like when people take your cabs in NY when you're standing an inch away.
24. I have seen every episode of I Love Lucy.
25. I hope to live overseas one day. For some reason, I find the idea fascinating.
26. My nickname is Zagat.

No comments: