Thursday, March 19, 2009

So what now?

I've realized that when you reach a fork in the road, you don't just simply jump for one path. It's important to really dwell and think about both directions. I've been thinking about my plan. Searching. writing. seeking. So what now? That's the question that everyone has been asking me. The truth is, if I knew, then I'd happily share. I'm torn; all while feeling happy, satisfied, and grateful. Life really is beautiful. In every aspect.

It's funny, I went back and read my old posts and boy, so much has changed. From the student, to the professional...all while feeling like I've been bouncing up in the clouds.

I've noticed about my personality that I'm always looking for an escape. A vaca, a trip, a destination, something that will let me explore another side of life. What does it all mean?

This week has gone by fast and I can feel spring coming. It's the little things that me happy.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

* said...

thats what you call an escapist, friend :) ive been a member since 1983.